Fire and Smoke Damage CleanupResidential And Commercial
A fire in your home or business can be infinitely damaging
After the flames are out and the fire trucks have gone you are left behind; tired, confused and faced with the monumental challenge to Recover from the destruction in the fires wake. Making matters worse you are faced with the challenge of navigating the plethora of scanner chasing adjusters and restoration companies.
YOU JUST DON’T KNOW WHERE TO TURN.
In most cases, you will need a professional restoration service provider with experience in fire damage restoration. You will need someone who can help with personal property, smoke removal and reconstruction. But most importantly someone you can trust to reverse the chaos and put your life back together.
What we do:
- Identifying the source. (Different smoke damage requires different process).
- Evaluate the totality of the damage:
– What can be cleaned
– Can it be cleaned on site? Or does it require specialty cleaning?
– What needs to be rebuilt?
– What can be cleaned and painted?
- If required removing contents,
– including the collection of immediate items you may need for the next seven days, such as clothing, prescriptions, toys, school books, business needs, etc.
– Packing out remaining contents for cleaning & storage
- Performing structural restoration, including removal of charred contents that may seal in smoke, such as insulation & burned wood
- Evaluating carpets & floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Inspecting the framing of the house & subfloors for safety
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors
- Sealing to prevent odors from leaking back into the house
- Cleaning, eliminating odors & deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Restore your life to normal