Water Damage RestorationResidential And Commercial
Water damage occurs to over 1/3 of homeowners
From leaking faucets to burst pipes, a broken appliance, or a natural disaster or storm, it’s a serious problem that needs immediate attention. The faster the water is removed and the drying process begins, the less damage to your home and personal belongings. The damage can range from simple staining to ruining floors, walls, wood furniture, rust & oxidation of metals. And when it is left too long more dangerous consequences such as mold and bacteria can form.
When water damage takes control of your life we are here to help take back control. We have the experts, equipment and experience to handle any size damage.
What R2 Fire & Water can do:
- Fast to the Job (minimizing the size of the loss)
- Insurance Billing
- Daily Monitoring
- Reconstruction (we put it back together)
- State of the Art Equipment and Training
What you can do:
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting
- Remove and prop wet cushions and pillows
- Prop up wood furniture with aluminum foil, blocks or plastic to separate from wet carpet
- Remove wet area rugs and other floor coverings
- Use air conditioning to help dry the air
- Remember: mold and bacteria can begin within hours, Call a Professional.
What NOT to do:
- Never use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Never use electrical appliances while on wet floors
- Don’t leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Do NOT disturb visible mold
- Don’t enter rooms where ceilings are sagging